Thursday, August 4, 2016

Blue shampoo

I ran out of my rhubarb shampoo a while ago, so I thought I'd make some more. I used basically the same recipe, although I reduced the panthenol a bit and added 0.5% glycol distearate, since I liked it so much in my sister's all-in-one wash. Other than that, just the colour and fragrance are different.

This time I went with blue colourant, as I think it goes nicely with the Crabtree and Evelyn's Nantucket Briar clone FO from Canwax that I used. I wasn't 100% impressed with all the FOs I ordered from them (toffee treats smells like burnt sugar and dissapears in CP soap while making the soap weirdly soft and sticky), but this one is pretty killer. Although I see the irony in describing the quintessential old lady fragrance as "pretty killer." I love it. I drink tea and smell like a grandma. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment