Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Wish list

Sigh, I'm stuck in a poxy hotel room, working out of town again. All I can think about are the alchemy projects I'd rather be working on, so I have decided to make a wish list, mostly to remind myself when I'm sitting at home wondering what to do.

Shark Sauce - Have most of the ingredients and a few more are on the way. Just missing licorice extract, aloe vera juice, and normal molecular weight hyaluronic acid. Plan to leave out the oils, or substitute something I have/is super light because, y'know, grease-face and acne.

Dupe of the formerly AlphaHydrox 10% AHA Oil Free Formula (now known as Alpha Skin Care Essential Renewal Gel 10% AHA, with corresponding price increase). Need to figure out what gelling ingredient to use, bearing in mind pH stability and price. I'd like to be able to factor in the feel, but seeing as I've only ever used natural gums before, that's probably not gonna happen.

A nice, light facial moisturizer, for when I run out of the Spectro Daily Facial Moisturizer for Blemish-prone Skin that I'm currently using in the evenings after my retinoid... maybe Shark Sauce can replace this. It should be moisturizing.

About a bajillion little tubs of reredux body butter for xmas presents.

A gentle, creamy facial cleanser that is nice, and works for my crappy skin, and is nothing like this.

Maybe some kind of a booster to apply with my sunscreen, since there is rarely anything good in them aside from the sun-protectors, and I refuse to use a separate moisturizer when I'm putting on sunscreen.

That's all I can think of for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment